Certified positions

Please check http://www.moteachingjobs.com/ for current district posted certified job openings.

To apply for a teaching position with the Clever RV School District, send a cover letter along with a current resume to the address below or apply through MO Teaching Jobs.

Clever R-V School District

103 S Public Avenue

Clever, MO 65631
Attn: Human Resources

Classified Positions

To apply for a non-certified position with the Clever RV School District, please complete the Non-Certified Application and return to Central Office. A copy of resume and cover letter may be attached to the non-certified application (if applicable).

Available Position(s): 



1. Current RN License or LPN License; the supplementation by a minimum three years of nursing experience is preferred. RN License is preferred.

2. Thorough knowledge of and proficiency in the methods, techniques, and procedures used in nursing practice.

3. Current CPR certification.

4. Good communication skills: ability to work with students, faculty and general public in a diplomatic, friendly, and efficient manner.

5. Sincere desire to work with children/adolescents in the school setting.

REPORTS TO: Lead Nurse and/or Special Education Director

JOB GOAL: Assist in providing the fullest possible educational opportunity for each district student by minimizing absence due to illness, promoting a climate of health and well-being in District schools, and treatment of health related issues.


1. Will provide personal care for student.

2. Maintains health records of students to include immunizations, screening programs, height and weights, medication administration, and health conditions.

3. Maintains and updates students’ emergency information yearly. Develops emergency action plans as needed.

4. Prepares health care plans for significant health problems and advises teachers of special care needs.

5. Maintains log of health room visits.

6. Prepares and files incident or accident reports/ Workmen’s Compensation referrals.

7. Assesses student illnesses/injuries, makes decisions in terms of immediate care and disposition.

8. Performs physical assessments to evaluate student complaints, makes appropriate referrals, and provides follow-up care.

9. Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by policy.

10. Enforces school policies regarding exclusion and readmission of students from school due to infectious and contagious diseases as recommended by the State Department of Health. Reports illnesses to the local Health Department as mandated.

11. Provides service to school staff by providing care of emergencies, illness, blood pressure monitoring, and serves as a resource for health and wellness issues.

12. Assist school personnel in maintaining sanitary standards/universal precautions in schools.

PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be physically able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, to stoop or bend, to respond to emergencies in a timely manner to any location on the school campus, including playground, practice fields and school buses, and to perform CPR on a student or adult.

Position posted until filled.

Substitute Teaching

Clever RV School District is seeking highly motivated individuals with a minimum of 60 college hours for substitute teaching. If you are interested in subbing for our district please apply through Penmac Education Services.

Click on the link below or call Michelle Bougher at 417- 986-7400 to apply:


Equal Employment Opportunity

The Clever RV School District does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. Employment decisions will be made on the basis of each applicant's job qualifications, experience and abilities.

Employees with questions or concerns about discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or military status should contact the Superintendent's office. Employees with questions or concerns about discrimination on the basis of a disability should also contact the Superintendent's office.