Please check http://www.moteachingjobs.com/ for current district posted certified job openings.
To apply for a teaching position with the Clever RV School District, send a cover letter along with a current resume to the address below or apply through MO Teaching Jobs.
Clever R-V School District
103 S Public Avenue
Clever, MO 65631
Attn: Human Resources
To apply for a non-certified position with the Clever RV School District, please complete the Non-Certified Application and return to Central Office. A copy of resume and cover letter may be attached to the non-certified application (if applicable).
PART TIME SCHOOL NURSE
1. Current RN License or LPN License; the supplementation by a minimum three years of nursing experience is preferred. RN License is preferred.
2. Thorough knowledge of and proficiency in the methods, techniques, and procedures used in nursing practice.
3. Current CPR certification.
4. Good communication skills: ability to work with students, faculty and general public in a diplomatic, friendly, and efficient manner.
5. Sincere desire to work with children/adolescents in the school setting.
REPORTS TO: Lead Nurse and/or Special Education Director
JOB GOAL: Assist in providing the fullest possible educational opportunity for each district student by minimizing absence due to illness, promoting a climate of health and well-being in District schools, and treatment of health related issues.
1. Will provide personal care for student.
2. Maintains health records of students to include immunizations, screening programs, height and weights, medication administration, and health conditions.
3. Maintains and updates students’ emergency information yearly. Develops emergency action plans as needed.
4. Prepares health care plans for significant health problems and advises teachers of special care needs.
5. Maintains log of health room visits.
6. Prepares and files incident or accident reports/ Workmen’s Compensation referrals.
7. Assesses student illnesses/injuries, makes decisions in terms of immediate care and disposition.
8. Performs physical assessments to evaluate student complaints, makes appropriate referrals, and provides follow-up care.
9. Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by policy.
10. Enforces school policies regarding exclusion and readmission of students from school due to infectious and contagious diseases as recommended by the State Department of Health. Reports illnesses to the local Health Department as mandated.
11. Provides service to school staff by providing care of emergencies, illness, blood pressure monitoring, and serves as a resource for health and wellness issues.
12. Assist school personnel in maintaining sanitary standards/universal precautions in schools.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be physically able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, to stoop or bend, to respond to emergencies in a timely manner to any location on the school campus, including playground, practice fields and school buses, and to perform CPR on a student or adult.
Position posted until filled.
FULL TIME CUSTODIAN
The Clever RV School District is seeking a full time custodian for our high school campus.
The school custodian plays an essential role in maintaining the building and facilities, and supporting a learning environment that promotes health, attitude and pride of students. Hours for this position would be 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform demanding physical labor and tasks/skills required to keep buildings clean.
- Handle minor building maintenance jobs.
- Assume responsibility to initiate cleaning tasks and procedures.
- Work with a minimum of supervision.
- Report to work appropriately dressed and in proper condition to perform all assigned duties.
- Open the building and check all assigned areas for proper working condition.
- Efficiently organize the daily routine and the work schedule.
- Ensure proper maintenance of building equipment within responsible area and notify the Building Services Director of maintenance needs outside responsible area.
- Ensure proper use, cleaning, requisition, and storage of all equipment, supplies, and materials.
- Ensure proper cleaning of all assigned areas.
- Maintain communication with Building Services Director concerning questions about building cleaning program.
- Ensure proper security of building at all times. Check appropriate doors and windows. Assure that students and/or unauthorized persons are not admitted to the buildings.
- Perform additional custodial duties when assigned by the administrators.
- Perform both custodial and maintenance duties during the summer months and assigned school vacation days.
- Adhere to special work schedule in the summer months and assigned school vacation days as requested.
Interested applicants may complete a Non-Certified Application and return to Clever Central Office at 103 S Public Ave Clever, MO 65631. Position open until filled.
Clever RV School District is seeking highly motivated individuals with a minimum of 60 college hours for substitute teaching. If you are interested in subbing for our district please apply through Penmac Education Services.
Click on the link below or call Michelle Bougher at 417- 986-7400 to apply:
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Clever RV School District does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. Employment decisions will be made on the basis of each applicant's job qualifications, experience and abilities.
Employees with questions or concerns about discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or military status should contact the Superintendent's office. Employees with questions or concerns about discrimination on the basis of a disability should also contact the Superintendent's office.