Please check http://www.moteachingjobs.com/ for current district posted certified job openings.
To apply for a teaching position with the Clever RV School District, send a cover letter along with a current resume to the address below or apply through MO Teaching Jobs.
Clever R-V School District
103 S Public Avenue
Clever, MO 65631
Attn: Human Resources
To apply for a non-certified position with the Clever RV School District, please complete the Non-Certified Application and return to Central Office. A copy of resume and cover letter may be attached to the non-certified application (if applicable).
FULL TIME CUSTODIAN
The Clever RV School District is seeking a full time custodian for our high school campus.
The school custodian plays an essential role in maintaining the building and facilities, and supporting a learning environment that promotes health, attitude and pride of students. Hours for this position would be 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform demanding physical labor and tasks/skills required to keep buildings clean.
- Handle minor building maintenance jobs.
- Assume responsibility to initiate cleaning tasks and procedures.
- Work with a minimum of supervision.
- Report to work appropriately dressed and in proper condition to perform all assigned duties.
- Open the building and check all assigned areas for proper working condition.
- Efficiently organize the daily routine and the work schedule.
- Ensure proper maintenance of building equipment within responsible area and notify the Building Services Director of maintenance needs outside responsible area.
- Ensure proper use, cleaning, requisition, and storage of all equipment, supplies, and materials.
- Ensure proper cleaning of all assigned areas.
- Maintain communication with Building Services Director concerning questions about building cleaning program.
- Ensure proper security of building at all times. Check appropriate doors and windows. Assure that students and/or unauthorized persons are not admitted to the buildings.
- Perform additional custodial duties when assigned by the administrators.
- Perform both custodial and maintenance duties during the summer months and assigned school vacation days.
- Adhere to special work schedule in the summer months and assigned school vacation days as requested.
Interested applicants may complete a Non-Certified Application and return to Clever Central Office at 103 S Public Ave Clever, MO 65631. Position open until filled.
Clever RV School District is seeking highly motivated individuals with a minimum of 60 college hours for substitute teaching. If you are interested in subbing for our district please apply through Penmac Education Services.
Click on the link below or call Michelle Bougher at 417- 986-7400 to apply:
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Clever RV School District does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. Employment decisions will be made on the basis of each applicant's job qualifications, experience and abilities.
Employees with questions or concerns about discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or military status should contact the Superintendent's office. Employees with questions or concerns about discrimination on the basis of a disability should also contact the Superintendent's office.