To apply for a teaching position with the Clever RV School District, send a cover letter along with a current resume to the address below or apply through MO Teaching Jobs.
Clever R-V School District
103 S Public Avenue
Clever, MO 65631
Attn: Human Resources
To apply for a non-certified position with the Clever RV School District, please complete the Non-Certified Application and return to Central Office. A copy of resume and cover letter may be attached to the non-certified application (if applicable).
The Clever R-V School District is seeking a full time substitute/paraprofessional to serve as support staff to implement district goals for a class and/or to provide direct assistance to students with disabilities. Eligible applicants must have 60 hours of post-secondary education and MO DESE issued a Substitute Certificate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide substitute classroom coverage as assigned by Director of Special Services or building principal.
2. Provide support to classroom and or students.
3. Assist students to complete instructional activities.
4. Assist in managing the behavior of students.
5. Assist in the supervision of students to meet individual needs and implement IEP goals and/or objectives.
6. Provide physical assistance based on student need such as: lifting, transferring, moving from class to class, feeding, toileting, physical intervention.
7. Participate in training activities as required by the District.
8. Perform other duties as directed by the principal or supervising teacher, which are related to facilitating success (i.e., instructional, social, behavioral) for students with disabilities.
9. Supervise students during non-instructional times in the day, such as during the lunch period, when students are entering or leaving buses, while otherwise on school premises, and including duty before/during/after school.
10. Maintain the confidentiality of information about children and their families in accordance with Board policy and law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Position will comply with legal standards not specifically stated.
The Clever R-V School District is seeking a full-time custodian for the 2020-2021 school year. This is a 12 month position that includes vacation and health benefits. A school custodian plays an essential role in maintaining the building and facilities, and supporting a learning environment that promotes health, attitude and pride of students.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Perform demanding physical labor and tasks/skills required to keep buildings clean.
Handle minor building maintenance jobs.
Assume responsibility to initiate cleaning tasks and procedures.
Work with a minimum of supervision.
Report to work appropriately dressed and in proper condition to perform all assigned duties.
Open the building and check all assigned areas for proper working condition.
Efficiently organize the daily routine and the work schedule.
Ensure proper maintenance of building equipment within responsible area and notify the Building Services Director of maintenance needs outside responsible area.
Ensure proper use, cleaning, requisition, and storage of all equipment, supplies, and materials.
Ensure proper cleaning of all assigned areas.
Maintain communication with Building Services Director concerning questions about building cleaning program.
Ensure proper security of building at all times. Check appropriate doors and windows. Assure that students and/or unauthorized persons are not admitted to the buildings.
Perform additional custodial duties when assigned by the administrators.
Perform both custodial and maintenance duties during the summer months and assigned school vacation days.
Interested applicants may return at completed Employment application to Clever Central Office at 103 S Public Ave. Clever, MO 65631. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Clever RV School District is seeking highly motivated individuals with a minimum of 60 college hours for substitute teaching. If you are interested in subbing for our district please apply through Penmac Education Services.
Click on the link below or call Michelle Bougher at 417- 986-7400 to apply:
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Clever RV School District does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. Employment decisions will be made on the basis of each applicant's job qualifications, experience and abilities.
Employees with questions or concerns about discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or military status should contact the Superintendent's office. Employees with questions or concerns about discrimination on the basis of a disability should also contact the Superintendent's office.